- Recruitment applications closed. The matter of recruitment is pending with the Fisheries Department, Govt. of WB.
- NIT NO: Dev-261/T-11 to T-12 of 2015-2016/ 434 dt. 21.05.15
- NIT NO: Dev-261/T-05 to T-10 of 2015-2016/435 dt.21.05.2015
- NIT NO: Dev-261/ 2015-2016/ 353 dt.14.05.2015
- NIT NO: Dev-261/T-01 of 2015-2016/ 315
News & Announcement
Captain Bhery inaugurated by Hon’ble CM on 23.12.2014 at 6 pm
Funds received from NFDB for acquiring new AC vans.
New Projects of Katnadighi, Norghat and Haldia Fisheries taken up for pisciculture
30% Growth achieved in production in 2013-14
Pompano culture has been started
SASPFUW introduced for the unorganized labour
About The State Fisheries Development Corporation Limited
The State fisheries Development Corporation Ltd. was set up by the Department of Fisheries in the year 1966 got promotion of pisci culture in the State of West Bengal . Sewage fed fisheries, Sweet water fisheries and Brackish water fisheries were the main activities of this Corporation. At present the Corporation has diversified its activities and taken up eco-tourism projects in different parts of the State.
In near future the Corporation may launch new Projects to augment its resources.
The Corporation has got 690 hectares of effective water area for pisci culture. For Brackish water fisheries project the Corporation has got 355 hectares.........