Guest House at Krishnabundh Project
A) Location : The Guest House is situated at Bishnupur (132 km from Kolkata) of Bankura district. Bishnupur is famous for its terracotta craft and its own Baluchari Sarees made of tussar silk.
B) Places of interest :
- Rasmancha (oldest brick temple with an elongated pyramidal tower surrounded by hut-shaped turrets.
- Pancha ratna Temple of Shyam Rai
- Jorebangla Temple of Keshta Rai
- Madanmohan Temple
- Dalmadal Kaman
- Acharya Jogeschandra Museum
- Pathar Darwaja (Main Gateway of Bishnupur)
- Garh Darwaja (Small Gateway of Bishnupur)
- Ramkrishna Mission
- Stone Chariot
- Nutan Mahal
- Memorial of Shrinibus Acharya
- Gour-Nitai Temple (Tejpal)
- Keshab Rai Temple (Patpur)
C) Accommodation : One AC room @Rs.800/- per day situated on first floor and one Non-AC room @Rs.600/- per day situated on the ground floor.
The guest house will be opened for guests from 01.10.2015